Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Midwestern University - 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh -2014
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 2016 including Orthopedics and Women's Health sections.
- Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) through the Gray Institute - 2020
- Volunteered at Chicago Marathon providing medical assistance at finish line.
- Trained in treatment of soft tissue disorders using Trigger Point Dry Needling - Master Dry Needling Level 1
- Originally from Merrill, Wisconsin Cassie enjoys spending time with her niece and nephews, attending various motorsports events with friends and family,and being outside running or hiking.