PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Clarke University -2009
- Manual Therapy Residency in orthopedics through Evidence in Motion (EIM) -2012
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) by the Certification Board (ABPTS) of the American Physical Therapy Association-2013
- Trained in treatment of soft tissue disorders using Graston Technique 2010 and Trigger Point Dry Needling -2013
- Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) -2014
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association -2012
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor through Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) -2010
- Ben has been a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 2006
- Graduate, Bellin College Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Fellowship Program - July 2020
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists - September 2020
- Ben has taught multiple groups across the country on the use of Focused On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), a physical therapy outcome tool documenting quality and effective care.
- Ben enjoys spending time with his wife, golfing, playing basketball and outdoor activities like hunting and water sports.