Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Joined the Health In Motion team in 2016.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Concordia University Wisconsin in 2016.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a Human Performance emphasis from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire in 2013.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association, including the Orthopedics Section.
- Currently completing an Orthopedic Residency program through Evidence in Motion and an Applied Functional Science certification through the Gray Institute.
- Brittany is originally from Colby, Wisconsin. Her interests include spending time with family and friends, fishing, camping, kayaking, playing sports, and anything involving being out on the water.