PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2013
- University of Wisconsin/Meriter Hospital Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency in 2015
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist in Physical Therapy (OCS)
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT) dry needling
- Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
- ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist (ITPT) (concussion management/screening)
- Ryan is a member of the Wisconsin and American Physical Therapy Associations (WPTA/APTA), including the Orthopedic Section.
- Ryan enjoys treating patients with all types of orthopedic impairments and has a special interest in sports rehabilitation and treating patients with active lifestyles.
- Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and son, running, biking, and staying active.