PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Mayo School of Health Sciences in 2011
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in 2007
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency through Evidence in Motion completed in 2011-2013
- Board Certified Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) in 2013
- Certified in trigger point dry needling through Myopain Seminars in 2013 and recognized as a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT)
- Whitney is certified in Applied Functional Science through the Gray Institute.
- Whitney has special interests in manual therapy and sports medicine.
- She is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Wisconsin Chapter.
- Whitney is a Wisconsin native, spending many summers fishing and golfing with her family in the Northwoods. Her interests include running, hiking, kayaking, fishing, the Packers, reading, spending time with family and friends and anything outdoors.