PT, DPT, LAT, ATC
Doctor of Physical Therapy and Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from College of Saint Scholastica - 2021
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Athletic Training from Gustavus Adolphus College - 2017
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the National Athletic Trainers Association (Wisconsin Chapter in both)
- Stephanie has a special interest working with pediatric patients and sports medicine, but enjoys working with all different populations and conditions.
- Stephanie has spent her entire life growing up in Tomahawk and is excited to be back serving her community. Her interests are running, kayaking, cross country skiing, playing board/card games, spending time with her family and friends, and doing anything outdoors.