PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Joined the Health In Motion team in 2016.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Concordia University Wisconsin in 2016.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a Human Performance emphasis from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire in 2013.
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency through Evidence In Motion in 2017.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) 2018
- LSVT BIG Certification for the treatment of people in all stages of Parkinson's Disease (PD) 2017
- Certified Applied Functional Science (CAFS) Gray Institute 2017
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling and recognized as a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist through Myopain Seminars 2018
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association and Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association, including the Orthopedics Section.
- Brittany is originally from Colby, Wisconsin. Brittany enjoys camping, fishing, kayaking, cooking, and spending time out on the boat with her husband and dog