PT, DPT, CAFS
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Scholastica - 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences from the College of St. Scholastica - 2010
- Certification in Applied Functional Science - 2014
- Certified Level Two Trigger Point Dry Needling through Myopain Seminars
- Originally from Ironton, MN, Betsy enjoys spending time with friends and family, especially her husband and five daughters. She also enjoys a variety of sports including basketball, tennis, softball, and disc golf. She is passionate about her faith and is involved in the Domestic Church movement, along with being in formation to become a lay Carmelite.