PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Mayo Clinic in 2013
- Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health Education from Northern Michigan University in 2009
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency through Mayo Clinic in 2013-2014
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist since 2015 (OCS)
- Certified in trigger point dry needling through Myopain Seminars in 2016 and recognized as a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT).
- Certified in Applied Functional Science through the Gray Institute
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- She enjoys cooking, reading, working out, and spending time outdoors walking, hiking, biking, skiing, and snowshoeing.