PTA, CPT, CAFS
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College - 2013
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine - 2014
- Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS) through the Gray Institute - 2015
- Physical Therapist Assistant Specialty Certification in Orthopaedics through Evidence in Motion Institutes of Health Professions - 2020
- Special interests in Orthopedics and Manual Therapy
- Originally from Clintonville, Wisconsin, BriAnna enjoys walking, golfing, snowshoeing, being outdoors, fishing, spending time with her husband and children, and trying new things.