PT, DPT, CAFS
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Midwestern Unviersity - 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire -2016
- Certified in Applied functional Science (CAFS) from the Gray Institute - 2021
- Collaborated with Midwestern University staff to conduct research to investigate optimal cueing strategies for muscle contraction using real time ultrasound.
- Volunteered at Chicago Marathon providing medical assistance to runners a the finish line.
- Originally from Eagle River, Wisconsin, Sam enjoys cooking, traveling, reading, spending time with her family and everything to do with the great outdoors. She recently completed her first International Triathlon and currently teaches dance at Chain O' Dance. She is extremely excited to be "home" and to be able to serve the community she knows and loves.