MBA, LAT, CAFS
- Joined the Health In Motion team in 2016
- Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in management from the University of WI-Whitewater in 2015
- Bachelor of science degree in Kinesiology-Athletic Training in 2012
- Assistant Athletic Trainer at the University of WI-Stevens Point 2015-2016
- Athletic Training Graduate Assistantship with the University of WI-Whitewater Athletics Department 2013-2015
- Athletic Training Internship at Newberry College in South Carolina 2012-2013
- Member of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association and Wisconsin Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Certified in Graston manual therapy technique.
- Originally from Pelican Lake, WI; Courtney enjoys spending time with family and friends hunting, fishing, kayaking and just spending time outdoors.