Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Concordia University 2017
- Bachelor of Arts Biology - Ripon College, Ripon, WI -2014
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
- Former NCAA DIV III Track and Field/Football Athlete
- Former NCAA DIV III Track and Field Coach
- Originally from the Port Washington, WI area, Austen frequented his family cabin in Tomahawk throughout his childhood and came back to the Northwoods in 2017. Austen and his wife, who is also a Physical Therapist, currently live in his wife's hometown of Merrill, WI. Austen is a motorcycle enthusiast who enjoys motorsports, hunting, working out, and he is passionate about all athletics (especially golf, volleyball, and hockey). Austen continues to advance his educational journey and has completed an orthopedic residency to help individuals of all ages make a faster/more complete recovery and return to school, work, or retired life. He further has a great respect and appreciation for all our nation's servicemen and women and public service individuals.